星期日, 十二月 04, 2005

Forever young - 老歌

19/05/2005 18:46

《追忆流水华年》,那些timeless的歌,永远都好听,好歌不用"看",只要用心"听"就行了.Air Supply, 谭泳粼,齐秦, George Michael, .....
歌不会老,是心倦了。人不会老,是心累了。
AIR SUPPLY: ALL OUT OF LOVEhttp://www.4brains.com/music/all_out_of_love.ram----------------------------------------(by graham russell, clive davis)
I’m lying alone with my head on the phoneThinking of you till it hurtsI know you hurt too but what else can we doTormented and torn apartI wish I could carry your smile in my heartFor times when my life seems so lowIt would make me believe what tomorrow could bringWhen today doesn’t really know, doesn’t really know(chorus)I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without youI know you were right, believing for so longI’m all out of love, what am I without youI can’t be too late to say I was so wrongI want you to come back and carry me homeAway from these long, lonely nightsI’m reaching for you, are you feeling it too? Does the feeling seem oh, so right? And what would you say if I called on you nowAnd said that I can’t hold on? There’s no easy way, it gets harder each dayPlease love me or I’ll be gone, I’ll be gone(chorus)Ooh, what are you thinking ofWhat are you thinking ofWhat are you thinking ofWhat are you thinking of(repeat chorus)

没有评论: